Erwin Tulfo Biography
Erwin Tulfo (b. Aug 10, 1964) is a well-known Filipino politician, He has also worked as a news anchor and columnist earlier in his career. Today he serves as a deputy majority leader of the Philippine House of Representatives.
Erwin is a highly esteemed figure in the Philippines, renowned for his career as a prominent broadcaster and news anchor in both television and radio. Presently, he serves as the host of “Tutok Tulfo” and the PTV-4 program “Kilos Pronto.” In the past, he was a co-host on the popular show “T3: Kapatid Sagot Kita!”
Throughout his illustrious career in the media industry, Erwin has achieved remarkable success. He has been at the helm of several renowned television programs, including the “PTV Weekend Report,” which debuted in 1987, and “Pangunahing Balita” in 1988. His hosting credits also extend to shows like “Mission-X,” “Aksyon,” “T3: Reload,” and “Yaman ng Bayan.”
Erwin Tulfo’s exceptional contributions to the field have naturally led to curiosity about the awards he has received. While he has garnered numerous nominations, some notable recognitions include winning the Best Male Newscaster award at the PMPC Star Awards for Television in 2014, 2015, and 2016.
Additionally, he was honored with the Most Trusted Media Personalities for Radio and Television Award in 2016 and the Asian Best Broadcasters Award in 2015 during the Inding-Indie Short Film Festival.
Despite being nominated for accolades like the Golden Screen Award in 2013 and 2014, Erwin Tulfo’s outstanding work has solidified his status as a respected figure in the world of Philippine media.
Read Also: The Biography of Peggy Gou
Erwin Tulfo Age
How Old is Erwin Tuflo? He was born in the Philippines on the 10th of August, 1964 making him 59 years old as of 2023, He also celebrates his birthday on August 10th and her zodiac sign is Virgo.
Erwin Tulfo Family | Siblings
Erwin is the son of Caridad Teshiba and Ramon Tulfo, He was raised alongside four other siblings namely Ben Tulfo, Raffy Tulfo, Raffy Tulfo, and Wanda Corazon Teo. Erwin is the fourth child in his family.
Erwin Tulfo Wife
Is He Married? Erwin is married to his beautiful wife Karen Padilla, and they have been blessed with three wonderful children in their marriage.
Erwin Tulfo Politics
Erwin presently holds the role of a representative for the ACT-CIS Partylist and has served as the Deputy Majority Leader in the Philippine House of Representatives since 2023.
In the past, he held the position of Secretary of Social Welfare and Development from June 30 to December 27, 2022. Unfortunately, his appointment faced obstacles and was bypassed by the Commission on Appointments during the presidency of Bongbong Marcos.
Wiki and Facts
|Full Name||Erwin Tulfo|
|Age||59 Years Old|
|Relationship Status||Married to Karen Padilla|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (1.72 meters)|
|Net Worth||$1 million (Approx.)|
Erwin Tulfo Height
Tulfo stands at an average height of 1.72 meters approximately 5 feet 8 inches.
Erwin Tulfo Net Worth
Erwin has an estimated net worth of approximately $1 million as of 2023 from his successful career in politics, He was also an anchor and columnist before his political career.
Simpler Facts About Erwin
- Born on August 10, 1964, in the Philippines.
- He is 59 years old as of 2023.
- His zodiac sign is Virgo.
- Son of Caridad Teshiba and Ramon Tulfo.
- He has four siblings: Ben Tulfo, Raffy Tulfo, Raffy Tulfo, and Wanda Corazon Teo.
- Erwin is the fourth child in his family.
- Married to Karen Padilla.
- They have three children together.
- He is approximately 5 feet 8 inches (1.72 meters) tall.
- Estimated net worth of around $1 million in 2023.
- Currently serving as a representative for the ACT-CIS Partylist.
- Deputy Majority Leader in the Philippine House of Representatives since 2023.
- Qing Madi (Singer) Bio, Age, Wiki, Parents, Ole, Boyfriend, Instagram - December 2, 2023
- H. Alan Day (Sandra Day O’Connor’s Brother) Age, Wikipedia - December 2, 2023
- Scott Grayson (FOX 29) Biography, Age, Wikipedia, Wife, Net Worth - December 1, 2023